This position provides expert, high-level knowledge of health care, technical skills, and analytical expertise in order to aid health care professionals and direct internal resources as he or she improves health care along the continuum of patient services. The incumbent will support development and implementation of clinical and financial data reporting to meet the needs of SelectHealth Health Care Services initiatives indlucing HEDIS, DAHPS, Medicare Stars, etc. This position will provide consultation and support in the development, analysis, interpretation, and management of a variety of complex data sources to support the clinical process improvement and system impact savings. Additionally, this position will support the internal and external education programs as they relate to the mission of the Institute.
- Bachelor's Degree and:
1. Four years of experience using statistical software systems, performing statistical analysis, technical writing and working with outcome oriented data.
2. Four years of experience using statistical research methods in quantitative and qualitative analysis and their use in outcomes reporting.
Master's Degree and:
1. Two years of experience using statistical software systems, performing statistical analysis, technical writing and working with outcome oriented data.
2. Two year of experience using statistical research methods in quantitative and qualitative analysis and their use in outcomes reporting.
Bachelors or Master's degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail applications.
- Exp erience performing moderately-complex database queries using SQL.
- Ability to travel to various locations.
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Bachelors Degree in math, statistics, or computer science.
- Experience using query tools such as Toad, SQL Developer, etc
- Experience or familiarity with unique regulatory requirements as they relate to HEDIS, NCQA, Medicaid, Medicare and CHIP
- Experience in Health Care with emphasis on the payor side of the Health Care equation; including familiarity with physician, hospital and pharmacy claims, EMRs, Laboratory data, etc.
- Awareness and understanding of national issues in the healthcare industry
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...