M12528: QA Analyst / Tester The role:
Opportunity for a strong Senior Level Software QA Tester. In this role, the tester will be responsible for working directly with project business analysts and users to determine the level of quality in developed software solutions. If the idea of working on a large scale application that will enrich your marketability for future career moves sounds appealing, we look forward to hearing from you
- Translating business requirements to establish project test strategies, plans, scenarios, scripts and test cases.
- Execute test deliverables and demonstrate effective defect tracking and controls techniques.
- Effectively communicate to project management.
- 5 years US experience as a tester / QA Analyst in an IT testing environment
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with current web based technologies.
Exposure with the below technologies will be considered a plus:
- Must have professional work experience with the following:
Working as a full-time, salaried employee at Ferguson means you are aligned with a progressive company devoted to developing IT talent. Our sole business is dedicated to providing technical resources and solutions for our clients, which translates into sustained, viable careers for our employees. And among our competition, Ferguson is at the top in terms of how we treat our people. Our business is technical solutions, but our most important asset is you * our employees. We take great care to invest in your technical career, providing a generous training allowance to keep your skills sharp, and offer diverse opportunities across a client base spanning multiple industries. Our Operations Managers understand your career goals and work side-by-side with you throughout each assignment.
- Work and/or educational expeience in an agricultural, biotechnology, or life sciences industry.
- Worksoft Certify testing tool, or other Test automation tools.
How to Apply:
If the job security and career development that Ferguson can offer you sounds attractive, we are excited to hear from you. Please send your resume to Nick Emas firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a referral bonus is also offered for all hired referrals.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- Paid overtime
- $.60/$1 401K match
- 4 weeks PTO
- Profit sharing or bonus opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Annual training allowance that includes an in-house training program designed to keep your skills sharp.
Please take the time to explore our website fergusonconsultinginc.com and find out more about who we are and what we can do for you.
W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP.
Nicholas Emas Ferguson Consulting
1350 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Suite 450
Chesterfield , MO 63017
Ferguson Consulting, Inc - 2 years ago