Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures. Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security issues and questions. Implements and administers information security controls using software and vendor security systems to support Payment Solutions Group.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and recommends solutions.
- Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control access to systems.
- Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for communication to management.
- Interfaces with user community to understand security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
- Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Performs domain migrations and vulnerability scans.
Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in computer science preferred or in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Knowledge of Windows security software
- Knowledge of security technologies (domain migration, encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc)
- Knowledge of client server networks (some networking is a plus!)
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-techniocal audiences of various levels in the organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
Systems Analysis - IT
US-AR-Little Rock AR
US-WI-Brown Deer WI, US-AZ-Phoenix AZ
FIS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...