The Senior Manager of Multimedia Production at Purdue Pharma works directly with brand managers and department heads to produce multimedia projects that support marketing, sales training, and educational initiatives. Interacts with technical writers, designers, and programmers to design, develop, and produce web-based audio and video presentations, interactive CD-ROMs, and digital video for DVDs.
- Manage department hardware/software resources and all project management associated with interactive media
- Design, develop, and produce interactive multimedia for:
- Corporate and product branded websites
- Sales and marketing presentations
- E-mail marketing campaigns
- Corporate training seminars
- Trade show kiosks
- CD-ROM presentations
- Advise business units on best practice presentation methods
- Work with business units on Intranet design using SharePoint application
- Advise OTC group on search engine optimization plans and web advertising, and implement plans
- Develop and produce interactive web presentations
- Produce digital videos and interactive DVDs for:
- Sales training
- Anti-diversion programs
- Trade show presentations
- Internal communications
- Community and public service initiatives
- Manage video studio hardware and software
- Implement video compression techniques for PowerPoint, Flash and web presentations
Bachelor's Level Degree required, preferably in Graphic Arts or other applicable/relevant studies.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical industry/environment experience
- Proven ability to utilize various technology/fulfill technical requirements, and stay abreast of relevant technology (hardware and software):
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Director, DreamWeaver, AfterEffects, DVD Studio, Sound Forge, 3D Strata Studio Pro, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Proficient in advanced multimedia scripting languages such as Lingo and ActionScript
- Professional video editing experience in Final Cut HD, Media 100, Media Cleaner, After Effects (Mac and Windows) on applicable programs
- Broad understanding of video compression techniques
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 18 months ago