Discover Your Opportunity in a
FUN, COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
ADP is Ranked in the top 25 in Training Magazine's Top 125 Training Programs and named one of "America's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine.
ADP's Major Account Services Division is about providing outsourced Human Resources solutions to our clients that enable them to focus on making their business thrive. When you become a part of our team you will feel the excitement of being an integral part of the success of our clients.
As an Intern at ADP you will learn following:
• A solution based selling approach targeting mid-size business owners and decision makers to convert prospects into ADP clients
• How to thrive in a quota driven sales position
• Excellent prospecting and new business development skills
• Ability to cross-sell into an existing base of clients.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
• Must be interested in a career in Sales
• Actively attending a University as a college Senior or 1 year post-graduate
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must possess a strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude and high energy
About us :
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Chandler, AZ
Automatic Data Processing - 20 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...