Active Directory Accounts Administrator - Newark, DE
Remote Work Authorized
Jan 9, 2013, 2:53:16 PM
This position will be responsible for executing day-to-day tasks to include creating, deleting, disabling, enabling, unlocking and modifying user accounts in multiple technical platforms, including, but not limited to: Active Directory, UNIX,
Mainframe, AS/400,Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, and client specific applications.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in problem resolution, escalation response and other related account support activities.
- Assists in analysis, developing recommendations and implementation of security software, locks, alarm systems, and other security measures to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information. Conducts and provides initial analyses for review and escalation of results.
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Identifies issues, conducts analyses and escalates initial results.
- Monitors and assists in analyzing security systems for routers, switches and firewalls to ensure proper connectivity and configuration.
- Reviews computer logs and messages to identify and report possible violations of security. Documents and reports on internal investigations of security violations.
- Assists in conducting tests to determine degree of stability of existing data security architecture.
- Interacts with customers to understand their security needs and assists in implementing procedures to accommodate them.
- Writes security status reports to provide system status and report potential and actual security violations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems security, computer science, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in information systems security
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with domain structures and digital signatures
- Experience working with security systems and implementation procedures
- Experience working with network software
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with Active Directory provisioning to create, delete, disable/enable, unlock and modify user accounts.
- Communication skills to interact with team members, management, and support personnel
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of security systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
CSC - 18 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...