1-3 years of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment and site investigation experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology, or related from an accredited university.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services. Expectations include:
- Updated 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training.
- Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulation experience.
- Accredited as an Asbestos Building Inspector and/or Lead-Based Paint Inspector.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
- Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducts Phase II ESAs.
- Conducts asbestos and lead based paint building inspections.
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understands due diligence and brownfield redevelopment processes.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Provides quality environmental services.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless Environmental Services has been providing environmental due diligence services to developers, lenders, retailers, and...