Hearst Television’s Boston based Vice President of News is looking for an Executive Assistant.
• Responsible for all administrative duties including telephone
• Office operations, mail, filing, expense reporting
• Planning extensive travel.
• Communicating remotely with multiple television station around the country.
• Planning and executing group-wide special projects.
• Must be a self-starter
• An understanding of and curiosity about broadcast and digital news is preferred.
• College degree
• Excellent typing skills
• Proficient at creative document preparation along with Excel and Word.
Please send a resume along with a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org