Entry Level , Full Time , - , IT & Telecommunication , Information Technology
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , FARGO , North Dakota ID: 231573
UAT is a process to obtain confirmation by users through trial or review, that modification to system applications meets the agreed-upon requirements prior to production delivery. This is the time to see that the system under test meets the user's needs and provides confidence in its use.
UAT is a constructive form of the business processes from a business perspective. The core UAT team has specific expertise in the business areas addressed to ensure that the delivered program meets the business requirements, end user expectation and follows the desired business process flows.
General Duties and Responsibilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
- Generate test scripts based on Functional Specifications (FS) and high-level Scenarios provided by the client quarterly
- Create training materials for in scope items quarterly
- Conduct training on a quarterly basis
- Logging and reporting any software defects
- System performance testing
- Application interface testing
- Confirm introduction of new functionality does not have an adverse effect on existing functionality
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
About our company:
- 4-year degree or relevant work experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to work extended shifts during seasonal/cyclical peaks
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail oriented
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in MS Office products including, but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
- Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Comfortable asking questions
- Adaptable to change
- Familiar with adult learning and training styles
- Able to organize and facilitate presentations
- SQL knowledge beneficial but not required
arvato digital services llc offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
arvato digital services llc's stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
arvato digital services llc is a division of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
Submit application to:
Please apply through the online application process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 2 years ago - save job
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...