Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. Responsible for achieving sales goals and customer satisfaction standards at designated retail locations. ASRs must demonstrate a strong aptitude and knowledge of all things technology personalized to each customer’s needs, and project an energetic and upbeat professional image. This position is also responsible for integrating technology into the consumer's life with amazing ease and effectiveness.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Either (a) two years business or related work experience in customer service, preferably in a fast-paced sales environment, or (b) a college degree is required (it is preferable that candidates meet both of these qualifications). Employees that are proficient in a second language both written and orally are preferred in locations that could benefit from them. Must have excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills. Must have a professional appearance and project a professional image to the public. Proficiency in PCs preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 40 lbs. and lift materials. Must be able to work some evenings and Saturdays. Must be able to stand to use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
Note: This is a brief description of the Account Service Representative’s responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 9/2011