Cloud Service Software Validation Engineer
Are you a creative engineer with passion for innovation? Want to work in a project that could help reshape the industry? Want to help create smart services that enable apps to offer highly personalized solutions?
The Cloud Service Platform (CSP) group is part of the Intel Services Division. In 2012, we delivered key cloud-based developer services for Identity, Commerce, Location, and Context. These services are designed to help developers build apps that span devices, operating systems, app stores and ecosystems. In 2013, we are expanding our services portfolio to include ground-breaking cloud data sensing and behavior prediction services supporting mobile applications running on Android, IOS, and Windows mobile devices. The main usages include aggregating user data across mobile devices, analyzing user behaviors, and predicting future user behaviors to enable an ecosystem where applications can provide optimal personalized cloud services. We are looking for a dynamic software validation professional who can lead validation planning and execution to ensure we deliver world class products.
Key Responsibilities include:
- developing validation strategies and frameworks for the overall solution that factor in validation requirements for backend services, UI as well as integration with other Intel products
- creating detailed validation plans for each component across various platforms and cloud environments
- leading the validation effort of a team
- developing test automation frameworks, tools as well as selecting and using 3rd party testing solution
- driving use of software development tools, including source control, configuration management, bug tracking, etc.
- working closely with internal Intel groups, external customers and partner ISVs
BS in Computer Science or related with 8+ years of experience, MS (preferred) with 6+ years of experience
- 6+ years' experience in software test engineering and validation.
- 4+ Years' experience in defining and implementing software engineering processes, tools and methodologies.
- 6+ years' experience in test development across a breadth of technologies with at least two of Python/Ruby, C++, C#, Java and/or Web 2.0 programming environments
- 2+ year experience writing test software for UI and services/libraries on Linux, Windows environments
- 2+ year experience writing test software for UI and services/libraries on Android and IOS environments
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 31, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...