Works under the direction of the Project Controls
Manager or Project Manager and assists Project and Task
Managers in the preparation of schedules in their areas
schedules for new or existing projects.
- Coordinates, reviews, and prepares the plans and
the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into
- Provides earned value reporting and performance
for cost analysis, including delayed construction,
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends
procurement and/or engineering deliverables.
such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments and
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures
planning procedures appropriate for the project,
- Assists in development and implementation of project
which are in compliance with company and client
satisfied and Project Control Systems and procedures
- Ensures that Project Controls deliverables are
or related field or equivalent combinations of
- 4 year degree in engineering/construction/business
technical training or experience.
- 5-10 years experience in planning.
- Must have working experience with Primavera v6 or
- A solid knowledge of planning systems in
- A solid background in the offshore oil and gas
McDermott - 19 months ago