Field Installation Tech
Position requires extensive travel throughout the Continental US, all expenses paid plus per diem. Travel will be both during the week and on weekends.
(at least 3 or more weekends per month). 6-month paid training with skilled tech / trainer.
$12.00ph while training, all hours over 40 each week are at time & ½ plus per diem when traveling.
Successful Candidate will meet these requirements:
To apply: e-mail resume and 3 work references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean driving record, no DUI, DWI, OWI
- No more than one speeding ticket in past 5 years
- Must be computer literate and have basic mechanical skills
- Must be well groomed and have good communication skills
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be in reasonably good physical condition enough to climb ladders, work on elevated work platforms and catwalks and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be at least 25 years old due to insurance purposes Re: driving both company owned and rented vehicles
- Must be able to obtain a US passport
Continental Inc - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Easy, Fast Staffing Solutions
We Can help you with your staffing needs.
At Continental Professional & Staffing Services, we help...