Business Title: |
Manager, TES / TI
Area of Interest:
District of Columbia
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Washington D.C. office.
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to business process management (BPM), and business process transformation
- Define and build solution and marketing collateral, develop pursuit plan, and deliver advisory methodologies for business integration
- Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost management policies
- Manage and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Ten years of experience with process mapping, process design and process re-engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working with process mapping tools such as Aris and ProVision
- Knowledge of business requirements, process modeling, simulation, and high-level design activities
- Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying and supporting BPM solutions on platforms such as Provision/Metastorm, Savvion, and Vitria
- Experience in service oriented architecture, services platforms, enterprise service bus, and integration platforms
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 14 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...