ITT Exelis, Information Systems, is seeking a Network Systems/Security Administrator with ACTIVE POLYGRAPH to support our IC customer.
Position entails working with computer networks and network security tools. Position would use both COTS and GOTS tools to implement and maintain a mission network. Candidate will apply knowledge of mission IT needs to improve processes and the technical architecture.
5+ Years with BS Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience performing network packet inspection - Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.
- Linux system administration experience - Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Experience using Scripting Languages shell, Perl etc.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Security Training/Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Experience in corporate business operations
- Experience with telecommunication service procurement
- Experience with network and server hardware procurement
* System administration experience, particularly with Linux and/or Windows
* Experience performing the operations and maintenance of system software and hardware
* Experience with network technologies and devices (Cisco, Juniper, NetApp)
* Experience with Information Security policies/procedures and implementing security requirements
* Knowledge of storage technologies and systems
* Experience with VMWare
Clearance Level Required at Start Date
TS/SCI with Poly
Minimum Education Requirements
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required
ITT Exelis - 18 months ago