Job Description Summary
Responsible for greeting guests in pool and spa area ensuring that the entire area is clean and properly set up prior to the opening of the pool while ensuring guest satisfaction through out the day. This will be done by consistent walks through the pool area to be sure that the area is kept clean though out the day and to be sure that all policies, rules and regulations are enforced. Must check in each guest and confirm that they qualify to use our facilities. Monitor pool area to ensure that only hotel guests, qualified members and qualified spa guests use the facilities. Maintain safety and cleanliness levels. Must be cross trained in spa and fitness duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Inspire and maintain exceptional guest service.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, precise, positive and professional manner.
• Maintains a neat and clean work area, but not limited to, arranging pool furniture, picking up used towels and cleaning the pool area.
• Ability to enforce all policies, procedures, rules and regulations while maintaining exceptional customer service.
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
• Must be able to work harmoniously with all team members.
• Ability to pay close attention to small details, anticipating guest needs.
• Maintain a safe and clean facility.
• Keep a professional appearance, behavior, decorum and attitude at all times.
• Refrain from discussing business or personal information with guests.
• Refrain from discussing personal information with team members, especially in guest areas of the spa.
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Perform other duties as requested by Activities Manager and Director or as needed.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required.
Experience in dealing with the public is required.
Must be literate and fluent in English.
Must have good service skills.
CPR training preferred.
Ability to swim preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or dry humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and bend, pull and carry stock to the various perspective locations. Must be able to use hand motions when cleaning and wiping lounge chairs, tables and chairs. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels and bright lights.
Must be able to work in extreme heat and direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Agua Caliente Casino • Resort • Spa - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard