As one of the leaders in the hearing industry, Beltone offers you a chance to take your career to the next level. Beltone has opportunities across the U.S. and offers great opportunities for career growth. Beltone also has an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
Primary Function: Professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals, as well as managing the assigned office.
Objectives & Goals: To obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location. To ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective customers for potential hearing loss. Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL, and MCL.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments. Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients including a checkup schedule and IMAR procedures. Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Achieve financial success by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that employees follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required. The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
A leader in hearing care for almost 75 years, Beltone provides award-winning hearing instruments, individualized care, and complimentary,...