Moody's Web Strategy team manages the display and distribution of research, data and analytics on Moodys.com and related channels. The group has recently launched a new version of our flagship website and is increasing its distribution capabilities via FTP clients, Web Services, and Excel add-in to create a world class customer experience.
We are seeking an associate for our New York office to help improve our content distribution methods and user experience by identifying areas for system enhancements and more efficient database design to streamline user workflows and better integrate our various content. The associate will participate in strategic projects affecting the website, web applications, and data services.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new platforms to distribute Moody's Analytics research and data content
- Work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to design and implement strategies that integrate various content sets into existing systems
- Use insight from client interactions to participate in creation of user stories, test cases, and user acceptance plans to enhance content distribution channels and website functionality.
- Manage development cycle and coordinate launch of products which includes responsibility for creating the required documentation, testing and rollout support.
- Provide training and support to internal users
- Respond to product related questions raised by sales/marketing/analytic staff
- 3-5 years experience with data products, website design, e-commerce, or other client-facing, service related industries.
- Strong track-record demonstrating critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership ability.
- Experience with web analytics, web support, data tagging, and site measurement tools is helpful.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel
- Understanding of relational databases and some experience with SQL, RiXML, and APIs.
- Knowledge of Agile development process is a plus.
- Experience supporting a global user base is a plus.
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision.
- Ability to work pro-actively on a number of tasks while effectively managing deadlines for multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Individual must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, finance, or economics preferred but not required.
Moody's Analytics, a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation, is rapidly expanding its product offering and global presence. Our research business provides market-leading credit opinions, company analysis and commentary that reach close to 3,000 institutions around the globe.
Moody's Analytics also offers a large suite of award-winning credit data and credit risk software solutions as well as professional services suited to serve fixed-income investors as well as credit risk and origination functions at banks.
Moody's Corporation - 23 months ago
Across Asia Pacific, Moody's is an integral part of the financial landscape, rating most of the region's cross-border issues. We have over...