Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Full Benefits, 16% Bonus, Relocation Assistance.
Description: Our Client operates the world s largest marketing company that uses sophisticated technology to collect consumer data and connect retailers with targeted audiences. The company won numerous awards and has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
The Client operates the world s largest marketing company that uses sophisticated technology to collect consumer data and connect retailers with targeted audiences. The company won numerous awards and has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Our Client offers a supportive work environment with educational and professional growth opportunities for all of its talented members, both permanent and temporary. Our Client stands by the fact that passion, innovation, and positive attitude converts temporary employees into the permanent ones. In addition to the privilege of working in an environment of groundbreaking research and cutting-edge marketing technology, permanent employees receive generous benefit packages for their spouses, dependents and domestic partners.
We have no doubt that a successfull applicant will be very satisfied with and proud of his/her employment with this Client. Despite its size, everyone working with this company finds their own niche due to the company s commitment to a small team approach allowing individuals to make the most of their talents and skills while maximizing their collective output.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of web-based software applications using MicroStrategy's SDK;
- Extend the visualization layer of Company’s MicroStrategy solutions on the front-end;
- Design and develop an integration strategy intended to connect Company’s BI platforms with operational systems;
- Provide Production Support;
- Coach less experienced teammates.
- Experience with MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform (5+ years);
- Experience with MicroStrategy Web Software Development Kit;
- Experience with Web 2.0 programming – Java;
- Experience with MicroStrategy Java Web API and Apache SOAP Toolkit;
- Experience with writing and interpreting SQL and general data warehousing practices;
- OO Programming experience, HTML 5 programming; as well as, scripting languages (Korn shell, awk, Python) preferred;
- Experience using Visual Basic and the .Net platform (VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#) preferred;
- Experience working with Oracle and Netezza preferred;
- Bachelor's Degree.
Vitaver & Associates - 3 years ago