Supervise Provisioning Support group, train new CSR’s and audit paperwork processes and CSR responses to customers.
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm
- Supervise the Provisioning Support Group..
- Monitor response given to customers and direct/indirect distribution arms by CSR’s.
- Audit paperwork processes conducted by CSR’s.
- Assist in conducting and auditing training of new CSR’s.
- Respond effectively to “difficult” or next “escalation of call” customers.
- Lead a bi-weekly one on one meeting with each of the CSR’s.
- Participate in the development and administration of ongoing training and skill-pathing for CSR’s.
- Participate in providing support for Bluegrass Cellular’s Vision of “Treating Customers Like Good Friends”.
- Maintain open and speedy communication with management.
- Christmas Support
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or equivalency, college preferred.
- Good communications skills.
- Working knowledge of billing software, switch, Excel and voice mail interfaces.
Bluegrass Cellular - 19 months ago