The Technology Team at Fathead LLC is looking for a Fulfillment Specialist to join their talented team. This position would support Fathead's internal systems by maintaining the day-to-day processes and provide assistance on developing new efficiencies. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of growth and is excited to see their impact on the business every day. If you want to be on the leading edge of leveraging technology to solve business problems, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do :
What You'll Need :
- Work with business units in maintaining and improving existing processes.
- Understand requirements and documentation for existing processes.
- Use existing applications to maintain processes.
- Perform regular on-call duties (few times a year).
- Participate in design and process flow meetings.
- Measure and verify that new and old processes have acceptable performance and scalability.
- Maintain ownership of the assigned processes.
We're looking for "THE DIFF." Here, that's what we call our team members who strive to make a difference in everything they do. They know the difference between being good and being great, and they are always working hard to make an impact on their clients' lives. To be "THE DIFF" our Fulfillment Specialist need:
- Very good oral and written communication skills regardless of audience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; understanding of Excel functions.
- Eager to face challenges and learn new concepts.
- Proficient in troubleshooting.
- Team-oriented experience highly desired.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to understand and start projects quickly.
- Any ERP/accounting software experience (Optional).
- Basic understanding eCommerce Fulfillment (Optional).
- Basic understanding EDI (Optional).
- Basic understanding of Sales Order Processing (Optional).
- Experience in .NET and SQL Server (Optional).
Quicken Loans - 10 months ago