Job Title: Safety Service Trainee
Job ID: 17162
Location: Rio Rancho,NM,US
Line of Business: Alliance Data
General Statement of Duties: Provide security for the associates and facility assets.
Supervision Received: Position reports to Lead Safety Service Officer
Examples of Duties: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that maybe found in this job.)
* Control access into the building
* Perform First Aid when needed
* Conduct checks of building and parking lots
* Write incident and accident reports
* Assist with miscellaneous tasks
* Manage Security Control Room
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
Strong interpersonal, verbal and customer services skills. Excellent written communication skills. Ability to interact with individuals from all levels within the organization.
* High School Graduate
* Some PC Knowledge
* Good written and face to face communication skills
* Fast paced work environment
* Respond on foot quickly (run) to medical and security related incidents anywhere on the facility property.
* Be able to walk the interior and exterior of the facility several times throughout a shift in all weather conditions.
* Capable of lifting and carrying 50lbs. to pick-up / deliver packages; respond to medical incidents with a first aid bag (contains supplies, AED, Oxygen Unit), empty shred bins, etc.
* Must be able to physically participate / train and perform personnel protection / defense tactics.
* 1 year of law enforcement (Public Safety) education, or 1 year of job experience ( security related field) preferred
* CPR/First Aid training helpful
* Experience responding to and assisting in Life safety / security incidents
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...