Are you willing to create a fun atmosphere to educate, train, develop, retain and motivate your team while maximizing sales and profits?
If you are a high-energy leader and team player who shares our values and who takes pride in development for success, check out what it takes to be a Retail Sales Assistant Store Manager for Oreck.
Successful candidates possess a sales focused, consumer-centric management background, as well as knowledge, skills and abilities that include:
- Motivate and inspire team members for high sales performance and friendly responsive consumer service
- Set the example for a sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Assist in recruiting team members and building store talent
- Exercise company sponsored merchandising and presentation skills
- Execute company procedures and policies in a manner consistent with Oreck’s Core Values
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year prior store management or assistant store management experience in consumer product, specialty retail, or large retail mass merchant
- Operations experience with P&L responsibility required
- Knowledge of retail point of sale systems including inventory management
Oreck - 19 months ago
Founded by David Oreck in 1963, Oreck Corporation began as a manufacturer of upright vacuum cleaners for the U.S. hotel industry. Today the...