This position requires the ideal individual to be responsible for preparing, processing and maintaining new member enrollments. This position may load new member data into the enrollment database & update the database with changes. Positions may also respond to member eligibility questions & verify enrollment status. This position may work with various types of member correspondence and insurance carriers. This position may also be responsible for reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes. This position may also be responsible for inventory control of member/group transactions and any other miscellaneous duties.
This job requires a high school diploma and 5 years of experience.
- High school education or GED is required
- 5 years experience in the health care insurance field is required
- Previous data entry experience is required
- Knowledge of GBS Management required
- Written and oral communication skills are a must
- Must be a team player
Michigan Talent - 4 years ago