• Implementing AJAX-driven interface. This includes extensive knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, AJAX, and REST.
• Evaluating and utilizing frameworks for the front end development, such as jQuery, Prototype, Mustache, Backbone.js, etc.
• Maintaining a complex Java Script front end project. This includes the ability to structure Java Script code, delay loading, execution optimization, and miniification of the code.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Extensive knowledge of jQuery and Prototype
• Proven experience implementing AJAX/REST-driven user interfaces
• Thorough understanding of HTML and CSS
• Ability to create cross-browser rich web applications
• HTML5 knowledge is a big plus
Other Necessary Skills:
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced development environment, and be efficient in problem analysis and resolution
• Must maintain effective communications (verbal and written) to interact with customers and team members
• Must have a strong customer service attitude
• Able to maintain composure and meet deadlines in high intensity fast paced environment
• Ability and drive to think creatively and outside of the box
• Work in a team environment with highly skilled developers
The Company is a growing player in a market that is expected to double by 2015. More than 1,200 organizations are using its applications to improve their workflow and better communicate with customers and prospects. Its working environment is fast-paced, results-oriented with a strong team-oriented approach. Compensation is based on experience and skill levels. Other benefits include paid healthcare and vacation, 401(k), and more. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Real Magnet, LLC - 20 months ago