Incumbent will plan and coordinate the administration of System Testing from the design phase through Implementation to ensure accurate, appropriate and effective use of data. Specifically this person will work closely with the System Replacement team both Dell and BCBSRI .
- Manage work load in a role that will be 100% hands-on projects , setting up test environments .
- Participate in Project evaluations with the internal and external customers to help determine to the extent testing to be completed
- Assist in the development of Project Estimates
- Work collaboratively with the development teams to define, implement and manage department-wide processes and procedures
- Provides individual and lead support for complex multi-system installations, large system installations with complex software and applications, or large system installations with complex business and management considerations.
- The successful candidate will posses solid communication skills, written communication skills and an ability to effectively exchange ideas and information
- 5 years of technical experience both mainframe and client server applications
- 3 years of experience with LRSP
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- IMS, DB2, VSAM Mainframe DB admin skills
- Healthcare experience
Life At Dell
- Bachelor level degree in Computer Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...