Grocery Outlet Inc. Set Crew Merchandiser Full Time
Work for a rapidly expanding west coast grocery store. We are building new stores weekly, and we are looking to hire well qualified people to help continue to grow our brand and open new stores. This will be a corporate position, with paid holidays included. Excellent benefits, medical and dental. Compensation is competitive, offering the best to our employees. Potential for upward growth to those who show a strong desire to succeed.
Travel is approximately 70% of the time. Our Set Crew is constantly moving to new locations to help build new stores, and remodel old stores, so flexibility in schedule and travel is a must. If you are excited by the idea of seeing new places, and meeting new people, this is the job for you.
Compensation: $15/Hour DOE; Benefits include health and dental; Meal Allowance while traveling covers the cost of food while on the road.
- Construction of new shelving and racking according to plans and measurements.
- Merchandising of new shelving, according to best practices for merchandise flow procedures.
- De-merchandise shelving in an organized fashion to prepare for removal of old shelving equipment.
- Deconstruction of old shelving and racking.
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment for store employees, customers, and self by removing empty pallets, fixtures, cardboard and trash from the sales floor and performing basic maintenance and cleaning tasks assigned.
- Maintains an organized work area by stacking empty pallets, taking defective merchandise to a designated location, bailing cardboard, emptying the bailer when full, disposing of trash in the compactor and cleaning the backroom
- Provides outstanding customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying their needs assisting with purchasing decisions, resolving issues and concerns and promoting the Companys products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work to deadlines, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to travel long distances for work, including flying out of state.
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules, including frequently working 10 days on followed by 4 days off in a row, occasional overnight shifts when needed.
- Able to work occasional overtime when requested.
- Ability to work professionally, with a positive attitude.
- Willing to learn new skills, and work in new areas.
- Grocery Experience a Plus, but not required.
- Experience with stocking shelves a Plus, but not required.
- Experience building shelves or racking a Plus, but not required.
- A positive attitude is a REQUIREMENT
- 22 months ago - save job
Grocery Outlet operates more than 160 deep-discount supermarkets in a half dozen western states, primarily California, Oregon, and...