We have a great opportunity with a top medical device company in Florida.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position will lead efforts to specify and develop manufacturing processes in a high mix low volume environment. Specific responsibilities will include:
For more information and to apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
- Determine optimal materials and production process parameters to attain finished product specifications
- Identify and work with suppliers and/or consultants to develop manufacturing processes and determine equipment requirements
- Run trials to confirm efficacy of selected process parameters. Develop analysis to support process selection.
- Design and or Select, purchase and install equipment that will reliably and repeatedly meet finished product specifications.
- Using Lean concepts develop production layout for efficient process flow.
- Create process documentation that satisfies GMP requirements.
- Work with Quality and Regulatory to ensure ISO 13485 and GMP compliance.
- Perform process formulation and process DOE’s to develop optimized materials and processes.
- Perform process validations to certify repeatability of selected processes.
- Solve manufacturing problems.
- Develop job descriptions and train operators on new processes. Develop training programs and material.
- Develop detailed project plans identifying key resources requirements and project risks along with mitigation options.
- Support manufacturing analysis and plans.
- Lead project teams to achieve completion of project objectives and milestones as per project documentation.
- Communicate project progress and alert stakeholders when key milestones will not be achieved.
- Function as a primary partner for materials research and applications within New Product Development.
Monster - 9 months ago