Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Associate Compensation Analyst
The Associate International Compensation Analyst will be responsible for a variety of compensation tasks related to servicing Brookfield Global Relocation Services' clients. The scope of this position will include preparation of cost projections, draft balance sheets, reconciliation of monthly/periodic payroll, host payment gathering, assisting with preparing global statement of earnings, cross departmental meetings, and conferences calls as required.
- Timely review of IGP to ensure all key data is available to successfully and accurately prepare Cost Projection.
- Complete Cost Projection thru use of policy review, reading of suppliers' tables, internet lookup and logical application of knowledge.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet process items with both home and host payrolls and ability to remedy discrepancies in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain detailed tracking of activities to ensure processed prescribed metrics (established by Client) can be reported on in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of IACS related fields in IGP such as end of Cost Projection, Balance Sheet, Yearend services.
- Maintain detailed tracking of activities to ensure processed prescribed metrics (established by client) can be reported in a timely manner.
- Participate in IACS team meetings and cross departmental meetings, conference calls and training as needed.
- Deliver Cost Projection for internal review in timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance, or Associates degree with relevant experience, or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 3+ yrs global mobility experience preferred
- Able to breakdown complex issues and problems into manageable components
- Understand, document and train process flows in a high volume environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge MS Access, Excel, and Word
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
Brookfield - 9 months ago
At Brookfield we pride ourselves on the availability and quality of our technical support. Our Texture departments are staffed with...