We are currently seeking enthusiastic candidates that are able and willing to perform 100' every day! The Hampton Brand standards are very particular and the expectations set by the Management Company are very high. If you are interested in being a part of a team that loves to serve their guests every day, then this is the place for you.
Previous Hilton and/or Hilton OnQ experience highly desireable. If you are interested please email a cover letter, resume and a brief summary (100 words max.) on why you believe you can be a valuable asset to our team.
PLEASE, DO NOT CALL THE HOTEL UNLESS YOU ARE CONTACTED FIRST.
Hampton Inn & Suites Burbank Airport
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
JOB TITLE: GUEST SERVICE AGENTS (GSA)
JOB SUMMARY: Operate the Front Desk according to the Company's policies, procedures, and Hampton Brand standards. This includes, but is not limited to, the processing of guest check-ins,check-outs, payment collection, and the handling of Guest Service issues. The GSA must be professional and hospitable at all times and maintain a professional appearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to learn new policies and procedures relatively quickly
- Check Guests In and Out efficiently
- Communicates Warmly and Sincerely Using Guests Name
- Knowledgeable of Hotel Amenities and Surroundings
- Ensures Guest Satisfaction & Loyalty - Repeat & Retention
Guest Services Department - Guest Services Agent
- Executes procedures as outlined in brand training materials and in compliance with brand quality assurance standards.
- Is proficient in administration of applicable property management system.
- Ensures guests' requests are met to the extent possible within the Company operating frame-work. Ensures guest complaints within GSA's control are minimal and infrequent by anticipating guests' needs. Ensures that any complaints are handled timely and effectively. Any requests or complaints that are outside of the GSA's range of authority must be addressed with a supervisor promptly.
- Complies with uniform, hygiene/grooming standards and maintains a friendly attitude with guests.
- Maintains presence at desk during all hours of operation and is able to communicate effectively with individuals inside and outside the facility.
- Ensures front desk and office are maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Ensures financial collections, including credit card and direct bill, are executed in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensures reservations are accepted according to Company policy.
- Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property.
- Monitors competitor occupancy and rates
- Ensures that occupancy is maximized by up selling any walk-ins to the best of their abilities
- Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed every shift in a timely manner.
- Previous Hilton OnQ software, Hilton brand experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the Hilton OnQ system
- Advanced experience working with a computer.
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM
- Strong commitment to guest satisfaction and loyalty
- Strong customer service skills and work ethic
- Must be able to work as a team player and pass on communication effectively
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards.
- Flexible work availability
Hampton Inn & Suites Burbank Airport does not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual in regard to job application procedures, the hiring, advancement, or discharge of employees, employee compensation, job training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
- Able to bend at waist and work on knees.
- Able to reach over head and stand on a stool when needed
- Able to stand for long periods of time without discomfort
- Able to walk and stand throughout the entire shift
- Able to lift and carry 35 pounds.