ATI is looking for dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individuals with good communication skills and a positive attitudes.
Position entails working with computer networks and network security tools. Position would use both COTS and GOTS tools to implement and maintain a mission network. Candidate will apply knowledge of mission IT needs to improve processes and the technical architecture.
- Experience administering Linux – Centos, Unbuntu, Fedora
- Experience performing network packet inspection - Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.
- Experience using scripting languages - e.g. shell, Perl
- Experience with telecommunication service procurement
- Experience with network and server hardware procurement
- Security Training/Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Experience in corporate business operations
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 2 years ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...