US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) position responsible for performing any combination of various clerical and administrative duties requiring overall knowledge of Federal Protective Service (FPS) systems and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Composing, typing, and database entry, and various other office duties.
- Collect and disseminate Government Owned Vehicles and contract guard required vehicles, and maintain maintenance records
- Assist FPS and other contract personnel in the maintenance, purchase and dissemination of supplies, and conduct routine inventories.
- Maintain FPS Security and contract guard support shared computer drive file folders, and related IT functions
- Maintain inventory of equipment and uniforms for FPS and other agencies.
- Assemble and disseminate routine required reports, such as Prohibited Items Report and FPS Notification Lists.
- Maintain Facility Access Control Card Key Reader systems database(s) for designated systems and facilities.
- Act as liaison between FPS Field Personnel and DHS Help Desk services in support of IT, telephone and other services.
- Track assigned Case Control Numbers issued from the FPS Mega Center.
- Provide assistance to the FPS Risk Management Branch Law Enforcement Security Group as required.
- Provide monitor and review of CCTV cameras and video footage, alarm systems, and local/remote access entry/exit.
Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Windows based computers and basic software to include: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Proficient with Scanners, Printers and Copiers.
Must be available for all shifts. Number of hours worked each week will vary.
Must obtain Public Trust clearance prior to becoming an ATG Employee.
Experience with EIS, Fedex, Ice Virtual University, Adobe Acrobat, Secure Perfect, Web RMS, E-Qip, PIPS, FISTS, CIS, Open Fox, and GSA Vehicle system is desired.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to civilian, military, intelligence and federal clients. For nearly two decades, we have exceeded expectations by focusing on each client's absolute satisfaction, enhancing communications, collaboration, emergency response, network security, and homeland defense.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
Health Care Benefits
Dental Care Benefits
Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
Paid Sick Leave
Long & Short Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Savings Program
Education & Training Assistance
Professional Association Dues
Allied Technology Group - 2 years ago
Front Desk Clerk
- 7 days ago
Stores Clerk- Lead
- 24 days ago
Allied Technology Group
Allied Technology Group
- 30+ days ago