Installation and service of Fire Alarm, Security, Closed Circuit Television and Access Control Systems and equipment; verifying system performance.
* Establishes Security/Fire alarm system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies Security/Fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
* Maintains records by documenting installation.
* Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
* Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in Company provided educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* California Fire/Life Safety Technician Certified (or applied for)
* Good Driving Record
* Must be able to clear a simple background check and drug screening.
* Applicant should have experience in Equipment Maintenance, Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Electronic Security Systems, ADA Requirements, Verbal Communication, Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others. Should be certified in California as a Fire Alarm Technician.
* NICET II (or higher) Fire/Life Safety prefered.
Company Provided Benefits
* Paid Vacations
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Medical
* Company Provided Vehicles
* Company Provided Uniforms
* Company Provided Cell Phones
* Company Provided Continuing Education
* Company Paid State Certification & Licenses
* Free Home Alarm Monitoring
Please respond to this post with an e-mail including your Resume and References.
The title will need to read "Installation Technician - Open Position" in order to not be filtered out.
At CSI Security Systems we offer a range of automatic gates and barriers for both commercial and domestic premises, including the following:...