The Lead Financial Management Analyst is responsible for the financial management and monitoring of a complex scientific and information technology program. The position will coordinate the overall program budget from multiple accounting organizations within the program. They will be responsible for preparing annual planning and budgeting justifications, and will oversee the response to financial inquiries from any oversight organizations.
- Assist with all phases of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)
- Ability to assess the financial status of complex programs and make budgetary recommendations
- Plan for and justify annual budgets to outside stakeholders
- Integrate accounting and financial data from different accounting organizations
- Respond to inquiries on financial status of the program to stakeholders within and outside the immediate program
- Work with a broad and diverse population requiring financial reporting from the program
- Communicate complex financial information to program leadership in a concise and applicable manner
- Prepare, monitor and maintain all internal budgets to include an analysis of commitments, obligations, and disbursements
- MS/MA in a financial or related field.
- 10+ years experience in developing, defending and executing program budgets
- Must have extensive experience with strategic planning, applying a work breakdown structure to the budgeting process, and Earned Value Management (EVM) principles
- DHS Suitability is a plus
- Clearance Requirements: Candidate must hold or be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Best Value Technology Inc - 11 months ago