Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 84183
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Business Unit: Service Delivery
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Provides administrative support to LasVegas Brokerage Phone Teams. Supports team leaders by scheduling meetings/conferences, preparing presentations, internal and external communications, travel arrangements, expense reports and invoices, and coordinating department programs, offsites, special events or conferences. Responds to ad hoc requests and manages small projects such as filing, copying, researching printer problems, managing a conference.
- Schedule meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies.
- Prepare expense reports, invoices, presentations, internal/external communication, travel arrangements, and other misc. reports.
- Coordinate/administer department programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.), offsites, and special events or conferences. Provide leadership to direct reports including coaching, mentoring and annual performance reviews.
- Respond to ad hoc requests (filing, copying, responding to problems with printers, etc.) and manage small projects/programs/participate in larger projects representing the team (researching issues or questions about policies or practices, managing a conference, etc.).
- High school or equivalent.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency w/ computer programs (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and administrative programs (Lotus Notes, Ariba Buyer, XMS, Concur, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work in order to support multiple people.
- Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgement given limited availability of leader.
- Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handliing sensitive information.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ameriprise Financial - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...