We are seeking a well rounded Internet Marketer Specialist with advanced SEO, PPC and social media experience. You will be the go-to person in charge of SEM assessments, strategy, and execution to achieve targeted revenue goals through the management of our PPC campaigns and social media efforts including LinkedIn, Google+, FaceBook, YouTube, and Twitter. In addition, the person we hire will be expected to define, create and manage new content for our website and SEO, perform keyword research, study analytics and reporting, maintain our WordPress blog, carry out analysis of competitors, and maintain our customer newsletter.
This is a highly visible and important role for us and candidates must have a demonstrated ability to achieve and maintain top rankings for competitive keywords, resulting conversions, and generate revenue.
Location: Kansas City, MO (downtown)
Hours: Part Time (Monday – Friday | 3rd Shift / Nights - tentatively 2 AM - 9 AM)
No recruiters please – this is a direct hire position.
- 3 - 5 years online marketing experience preferred
- Strong and proven knowledge of search algorithms and SEO strategies (Google Adwords Certified a plus)
- Strong keyword analysis and A/B testing experience
- Strong experience with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social mediums
- Video editing skills a definite plus
- Keeps current with the latest web and social media technologies
- Ability to work independently, willingness to take ownership of an assignment and deliver results on a deadline is a must
- Professionalism in appearance and face-to-face, phone and e-mail communication is required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
JobHost - 2 years ago