Field Test Intern
Responsibilities will be quite diverse in support of mobile handset live-network test team. Job assignment is for the summer, or for short periods during breaks from school.
1.Support FT team in Allentown, PA setting up live network test scenarios
2.Execute pre-define test procedures, measuring handset performance and recording results
3.Support automating repetitive test procedures; using JAVA scripting
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
1.Excellent Verbal and Writing skills
3.Works well in team environment
4.Problem solving skills
6.Execute test procedures and able to accurately record results
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Computer skills
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum of 3 months experience with JAVA or C++ programming
- Minimum of 3 months experience with ftp tools (file transfer protocol)
- Minimum of 3 months experience cellular wireless
Jan 2, 2013
Mar 30, 2013
Intel is a leading provider for technologies that support wireless and handheld computing devices. The Wireless Communications and Computing group develops essential technologies, architectures and building blocks to support advanced processing, communications and memory aspects of both personal digital assistants (PDAs) and wireless handsets.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...