The Events Manager is responsible for the project management and execution of Intel's meetings and events. This position supports the development and execution of a comprehensive events plan that ranges from major industry trade shows to captive industry engagements.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Project management for meetings and events including but not limited to trade shows, press events, conferences, sales meetings, partner events, executive meetings and customer/user events
· Events operations including research, budget management, space negotiation, booth design, expense tracking, executive communications, event communications, technical coordination and agency/vendor management
· Events Marketing including promotion and internal stakeholder collaboration with PR, brand, advertising and product teams to drive consistency in event look and feel while maximizing quality, impact and exposure
Key attributes for this role include:
· Maniacal results orientation and focus on delivering outstanding client service to a range of internal and external stakeholders
· Resourceful, self starter who can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced setting with the flexibility to handle parallel tasks and competing priorities
· Highly collaborative with an ability to build and foster positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal stakeholders
Travel as required in support of key events
· 8-12 years experience in event project management and production in a fast-paced consumer-focused setting
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline
· 6 years of strong computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Entertainment or consumer electronics industry experience a plus
USA-California, Santa Clara
Mar 15, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel - 18 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...