Bodybuilding.com is the World’s largest online sports nutrition retailer which offers its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 2,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 550,000 members; All designed to help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of business.
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition. It’s our goal to make the big idea bigger.
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
Our Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.
The Quality Control/Trainer will identify and prioritize improvement projects to reduce waste and minimize process variation. He or she will create and implement tracking tools as appropriate to deliver overall cost reduction. This individual will also train staff on current Standard Operating Procedures and provide support where needed for the warehouse management system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Monitor performance and improvements in key metrics; support process owners to clearly link project metrics to strategic operational objectives
- Define, deploy, and improve QC work processes
- Promote best practice in continuous improvement and problem solving
- Through the use of performance data, value stream maps and statistical analysis and aid Distribution Center Manager in determining improvement projects to increase output while reducing costs
- Act as an expert in processes and as a leader in the warehouse
- Implement key performance indicators
- Develop and implement new metrics and analysis tools to improve operations
- Direct experiments to solve process problems; implement findings
- Develop and deploy continuous improvement tools, techniques, and methods
- Develop and conduct on-floor audits pertaining to process specifications
- Conduct external benchmarking to bring best practices to Bodybuilding.com
- Recommend or develop change management plans that will mitigate human performance risks
- Evaluate financial impact of solutions
Education and Experience:
- A hands-on approach that encourages change and creative problem solving
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Ability to interact effectively at multiple levels of the company in support of WMS implementation and training
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with familiarity of effective process control and improvement methodologies
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum 3 years experience in warehouse/transportation or manufacturing operations
- Technical experience with SCALE WMS is preferred
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount; Employee Fitness program; Book Reading program.
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Bodybuilding.com - 18 months ago
Bodybuilding.com is the virtual one-stop shop to help you get pumped, ripped, and shredded, or just lose that tire around the middle....