RevoluSun, one of the country's fastest growing solar companies, is hiring. RevoluSun is committed to creating cleaner, smarter solar communities, one rooftop at a time. In 2010 & 2011, the Honolulu StarAdvertiser awarded RevoluSun "Best of the Best in the categories of Best Solar Company and Best Green Company" being the only solar company to win in both categories. RevoluSun has been awarded numerous other accolades including:
Are you looking for an opportunity to join the rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Are you an existing solar professional frustrated by a company that slows you down? Join The RevoluSun!
- The Public Relations Society of America, Hawaii Chapter award of excellence for integrated campaign in its company launch
- Hawaii Business magazine's SmallBiz Success Awards in the category of Best New Business
- Pacific Edge magazine's Best New Business Award
RevoluSun is a high velocity, sales oriented company. Our success is based on the success of our sales team. We have unprecedented support and industry-leading commissions. As a consequence, our sales professionals are some of the highest producing in the country. Do you have the necessary ambition and drive to join us?
RevoluSun is a Sunpower Elite Dealer and one of the nations’ leading PV integrators. In 2011, we installed over 1,000 residential and commercial PV systems. RevoluSun Residential Project Developers must be self-starters, strong communicators, disciplined and detail oriented. They must place client interests first while having a proven track record and an unwavering desire to succeed.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Generate new revenue in the residential solar energy sector and exceed monthly objectives.
- Follow a proven business development process leveraging proprietary software tools for CRM, system design and project management.
- Analyze client electricity needs and design custom PV systems to offset current utility costs.
- Manage client communication and liaise internally throughout the installation process.
- Generate all utility, interconnection, SREC and solar rebate paperwork associated with each project.
- Attend industry trade shows and marketing events.
- Become knowledgeable of tax credit and rebate incentives as well as system financing options available to reduce overall system cost.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- World-class client service skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Ability to complete detailed site surveys.
- Ability to deliver outstanding presentations to customers.
- Ability to work a variety of hours including nights and weekends.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- A reliable vehicle and insurance.
RevoluSun - 10 months ago