Qualified individual will coordinate major initiatives with senior managers and executives within the assigned business unit; manage daily operations and workflow of academic, accreditation, external relations, and quality assurance projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement action plans to ensure that initiatives are completed in a timely manner; and follow up with others on assigned projects
• Exercise decision making on planning on projects from beginning to conclusion and provide formative and summative evaluations
• Support continuous improvement of management systems and follow through on strategic initiatives
• Organize a Sharepoint site for Academic Affairs
• Manage dashboards for the Institutional Quality and Integrity Division
• Develop monthly reports on accreditation and quality assurance activities for CEO of Laureate GPS
• Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in supporting senior level management
• Masters degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree required
• Candidate must have at least 5 years of Project Management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Candidate must possess strong MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Access, Lotus Notes, LMS, SIS experience preferred
• Must have solid organizational, customer service, communication, and teamwork skills
• Must be detailed-orientated and have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment
• Limited travel may be required.
Laureate Education Inc. - 18 months ago
If higher education is a matter of degrees, Laureate must be blazing hot. The company provides adult career education through online and...