At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Holdings company, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive cloud and premised based solution offerings that include contact center, web and speech self-services. We are a Cisco Gold Preferred Partner and attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently seeking to fill a Principal Windows Systems Administrator role based out our Austin location. In this role y ou will be responsible for the staging and the operation of our advanced servcies team that proides break/fix support services within a hosted center and customer premised hardware/software solution environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Enterprise patch management
- Enterprise server management
- Installation builds
- Debugging problematic software
- Server Staging
- Daily operations of entire server environment including administration, maintenance and troubleshooting
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
- 5+ years enterprise level administration and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server 200X
- Strong Wintel platform hardware troubleshooting experience
- Enterprise server management experience using SNMP, WSUS, or HP Openview
- EMC/SAN setup, management and support experience
- Experience working with Solar Winds
- Linux/Unix scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with SQL Server 200X
- Good client facing skills
- Ability to work on call on a 5 week rotational basis.
- No travel
Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver...