Responsible for strategic sourcing and organizational management all sourcing categories with annual spend of $ 2.6 B categorized as Not For Resale (NFR). Responsible for development, management and tracking of all category strategies of our NFR cost structures. Responsible for development and maintenance of the sourcing pipeline, reporting and tracking, spend management oversight, all sourcing training, policies and procedures, Supplier Relationship Management and Contract Management. Key leader on the Not for Resale Sourcing Team, this leader sets or assists in developing the company-wide strategies for Ahold’s activities in these functions while directly enabling the work of their peers and their sourcing teams in Store Support and Corporate Support Categories. Success in this position will allow the company to improve our long-term cost reduction and NFR spend management through sourcing.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all spend categories totaling $ 2.6 billion with a goal of lowering total cost of ownership for our company. Responsible for reducing cost to acquire goods and services that are Not-For Resale. Establishes processes, procedures and policies for the handling of NFR purchasing within the organization in support of stakeholders needs. This includes sourcing ,vendor negotiation, vendor relationship, performance management, development and maintenance of the sourcing pipeline, reporting and tracking. Understanding and knowledge of ACMs, BOA, sourcing policies and procedures, associate training and development, policy management and compliance .
- Collaborate with Director NFR and lead peers to ensure team moves further down the continuum to being a world class sourcing organization, identify and implement cost savings across the NFR categories across multiple areas of sourcing responsibility. Creates, develops and maintains sourcing team resources ensuring implementation of best practices in sourcing including spend analytics, negotiation, supplier relationship management, the use of technology and total cost management.
- Building teams; manages and supports talent acquisition; develops and maintains policies and procedures; participates in the selection, development and preparation of entire sourcing team comprised of Sourcing Managers and Senior Sourcing Analysts for current and future leadership roles/opportunities in NFR sourcing categories; manages systems, polices and procedures, supplier relationship management, and all contracts specific to NFR addressable areas and services NFR business stakeholders sourcing needs. Collaborate with Director in the strategic planning of department’s workload and coordinate priorities, working with various business stakeholder to ensure resources are deployed appropriately to realize savings opportunities through local, AUSA and Global sourcing initiatives.
- Responsible for planning, managing and executing annual and LTP strategic NFR sourcing calendar consisting of an average of 150 projects annually to deliver annual cost savings equal or greater than targets defined between NFR leadership and Executive Leadership. Contribute significantly to the attainment if Ahold USA 's financial and operational annual goals.
- Collaborates with Senior Management in identifying and tracking all unaddressed spend working with the VP and SVP owners of the spend to obtain support and approvals, directly supports all business stakeholder representatives through annual sourcing initiatives. Develops and implements comprehensive multi-year strategy to achieve our long-term NFR goals in defined NFR categories through pipeline management. Execute against continuous improvement model for how we will manage NFR over the long term through training and development of sourcing associates. Continuously evaluates performance relative to financial performance, risk management, productivity measurements, associate development, contract management and the marketplace.
8 – 10 years experience
Certified Procurement Manager (CPSM) preferred
Education (Highest Level)
Ahold USA - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard