West Corporation is a world class leading provider of technology-driven, voice-oriented solutions. We offer our clients a broad range of communications and infrastructure management solutions that help manage or support critical communications.
Our customer contact solutions and conferencing services are leading edge and designed to improve clients' cost structure and provide reliable, high-quality services. West also proudly provides mission-critical services, such as public safety and emergency communications.
Responsible for providing assistance to customers needing to resolve problems with their computer systems in an enterprise and multi-site infrastructure by answering service requests; work with customer to determine nature of problem then follow the problem until final resolution; perform daily equipment checks to ensure equipment is functioning properly; monitor enterprise system functions and activities.
Specific technical skills needed:
MS Windows - 3 years
Computer hardware - 3 years
MS Office - 2 years
Active Directory - 2 years
Help Desk/Technical Services - 2 years
This entry-level position requires a dedicated and extremely motivated individual. It provides a great opportunity to join West as part of a mission-critical department that works in a fast-paced environment. You will learn from the best and create a strong foundation for advancement.
* High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred
* Minimum of one year experience in a technical support services or customer service environment required, preferably in a corporate environment
* Minimum one year of PC hardware, Windows operating systems, DOS, PC/LAN environment, monitoring systems and tools required.
* Minimum one year of corporate applications and systems preferred
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or other Information Technology certifications preferred
* Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook required
* Ability to respond to incidents 24x7 on a rotating basis
West offers competitive wages, impressive comprehensive benefits, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 05/31/2013.
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text OMAITJOBS to 57229!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 2 years ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...