THIS SEASONAL POSITION WILL BEGIN IN FEBRUARY AND LAST APPROXIMATELY 4-5 MONTHS.
Assist Planning team in execution of production and purchase plans to ensure that supply plans meet inventory investment and customer service objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model the Spectrum Brands eight Core Capabilities to achieve service excellence, meet and exceed organizational objectives and support fiscal responsibility.
- Review upcoming raw material purchase orders and confirm timely delivery with vendor
- Utilize SAP to assist Planning team with Purchase Order Management
- Communicate with other supply chain team members to ensure products are available for shipment to meet customer service goals.
- Create & maintain departmental reporting
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity using MRP system (SAP or similar) preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- High level of organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Associate’s degree, preferably in Business or Operations Management, and one to three years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. APICS certification is a plus.
Spectrum Brands - 2 years ago
And you will know them by their trail of brands. Spectrum Brands makes and markets products sold under some of the most recognizable names...