At Union Bank, our people are our greatest asset. We are one of the 25 largest banks in the country
with a longstanding reputation for professional training and career development.
The Residential Loan Closer/Funder is responsible for closing residential loans in compliance with applicable bank policies, investor requirements, and Federal and State regulations. Audit and fund retail and wholesale loans, disburse funds by wire, and meet closing time goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review and audit signed loan documents, including pre-funding reconciliation of estimated HUD-1. Review closing conditions to ensure they meet all applicable guidelines. Sign-off condition(s), if applicable.
- Coordinate and confirm with escrow that the loan is ready to fund per policy and procedures. Fund loan, wire funds, update system, and notify escrow with funding figures.
- Resolve and answer inquires and follow-up with escrow, mortgage consultants, brokers, and other business partners regarding loan documentation and funding's. Communicate with appropriate parties when loan has funded.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At a minimum, the right candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years of experience in residential loan closing experience.
- Must be able to close/fund loans within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Union Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. EOE. M/F/D/V.
Union Bank - 23 months ago
Union Bank is a full-service bank with offices across the United States. We provide a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking...