Benefits: 4 weeks PTO, CareFirst BCBS, 401(k) Match
Employment Type: Full Time
Division: Acquisition Services
Description: Bridges Consulting, Inc., located in the Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia area is a benefits rich company, upholding the philosophy that our employees are the first priority; our culture is very warm and family-oriented. We are looking for a Systems Engineer, Level III to join our team who fosters the same beliefs and is prepared to become a member of Team BRIDGES. At BRIDGES, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, providing quality service to our clients and helping grow our company. This is reflected in our corporate values: Dedication to Customer Satisfaction, Total Respect for Others, Highest Standards of Integrity and Teamwork Dependent.
Systems Engineer III
Candidate will support the customer’s functional, integration, regression, systems and acceptance test activities on the KMI CI-2 Product Source Node (PSN). Candidate will verify that the KMI-2 PSN system and subcomponents operate as designed. The contractor will need experience with automating relevant test procedures and tools and shall:
Candidate must have at least 5 years experience as a test engineer drafting, scripting, executing, and troubleshooting test procedures and adequately documenting and reporting problems as well as status information. Candidate must have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Write, update, and peer-review test plans, cases, scripts, and reports.
- Generate and control test data
- Inspect PSN documentation as a part of creating and reviewing test procedures
- Conduct tests and document and analyze test results
- Integrate testing in development and maintenance life cycles
- Utilize tools for test planning, design, execution, and problem tracking
Additional experience in the following tools and systems are highly desirable.
- Networking and/or communications protocols
- Testing methodologies
- Programming languages (Java,C)
- Ability to read and understand schematics and system diagrams
- Strong communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Initiative to gain in-depth experience in relevant areas of technology
- Strong adaptability to changing project needs.
- Work well with teams as well individually
Candidate shall possess or quickly gain experience and knowledge of KMI and PSN requirements and Type 1 PKI implementation. Candidate will also attend customer Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and Program Reviews.
- Linux (RHEL, Debian, SE)
- Rational ClearCase for Unified Change Management
- Rational ClearQuest
Do you wish you could work with a team that trusts you, that relies upon you for your insight, relishes your analytical depth and is blown away by your productivity and efficiency? How about working for a team that truly recognizes your hard work and commitment? What if every morning when you wake up you could not wait to get to work? What if the variety of work, the range of people, and the personal growth and learning was extraordinary? If this sounds like an unattainable dream job, it's NOT! A few of these star opportunities do occasionally become available to talented individuals - it's rare - but it happens.
EEO/AA Employer, Female, Minority, Vietnam-era Veteran and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.