Centene Corporation is a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides managed-care programs and related services to individuals receiving benefits under Medicaid, including Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).Position Purpose:
Act as analytical and technical lead to the Outcomes Research & Analysis department. Lead the design, development and deployment of new methods of analyzing claims, eligibility and program data. Provide information to internal and external clients that can be used to measure productivity, program efficacy and program design and pricing.Knowledge/Experience:
Master's degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, related field or equivalent experience. 8+ years of experience in health services research or epidemiology. Advanced knowledge of medical claims, health benefit eligibility data, chronic disease progression and health/wellness industry dynamics required. Experience with predictive modeling software (SPSS) and SQL Server preferred.
PhD in Biostatistics preferred.Position Responsibilities:* Lead the design, development and deployment of innovative methods of analyzing claims, eligibility and program data
6 or more years of experience,Bilingual,Communication Skills,Flexible hours,Master's Degree,Required Certifications/Licenses
- Support research activities in statistical analyses, statistical expertise, reporting and communication of results
- Assist with the development of proposals, protocols, and statistical analysis plans
- Conduct review of administrative claims data and statistical output to ensure accuracy of results
- Provide actionable information to internal and external clients through rigorous data analysis and reporting
- Work with clinical operations and finance to provide the greatest possible value to clients through informing program design and pricing processes
- Develop and provide clinical operations reports to help managers measure clinical outcomes and create efficiencies
- Conduct pre-sales claims analysis and data to support for Request for Proposals
- Review and approve all annual reports
- Mentor/Train Clinical Informatics Analysts on research and analytic methodology
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...