Learning and Development/Instructional Design Associate
Grow your career as you lead several exciting sales training initiatives at Kellogg. We would like to invite you to join us as a Sales Training Associate in Battle Creek, MI. In this position, you will assist with responsibilities for the design, development, and implementation of several training programs in our commercial and fast-paced environment. While you’re at it, you’ll be building your expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. Together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Sales Training Associate at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales/Category Management, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Working with Senior Manager, Sales Training, KUSA Sales L&D, and the Sales Training Consultants to identify Sales Training needs based on targeted needs within the sales structure and business priorities
- Managing the process for creating or changing sales training programs that meet identified L&D needs
- Managing third party agencies and consultants in the development and execution of assigned programs
- Leading the pre-post measurement process for all program executions
- Serving as a key facilitator and training resource in the delivery of key programs
- Working closely with Training Coordinator to ensure that all pre-training scheduling, coordinating, communicating and materials preparation are on track
- Implementing and customizing tools and processes to achieve strategic imperatives
- Assisting in managing the sales training budget for vendors assigned and determining return on investment
- Leveraging other internal partners to strengthen curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree plus experience in specialized training/instructional design
- Knowledge of consulting and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with conducting and facilitating training
- Experience with Instructional Systems Design and/or working on course development
- Experience effectively managing learning environments and participants
- Experience conducting needs assessment and gap analysis skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Industry
- Certifications in CPLP, ASTD, ISPI or CELP
- Proven success in the design, creation, and execution of eLearning
- Sales and CPG experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Travel could be up to 30% depending on the project deliverables and timing
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 2 years ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....