Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and ensure that products are received and processed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Execute daily action plans agreed upon by the management team to ensure effective and consistent store operations
- Consistently model Vera Bradley’s core values
- Ensure stockroom efficiency by timely and accurate receipt of product
- Organize and maintain the stockroom with the Store Manager , Assistant Manager, and Keyholders
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School graduate preferred
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Polite and professional
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Strong team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Ability to consistently lift 35 lbs., occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Vera Bradley - 6 months ago
Vera Bradley loves women with lots of baggage. The company designs, makes and sells quilted handbags and travel bags, as well as accessories...